Sunday, April 7, 2013

Rainbow blooms...cheap and cheerful.

Mother, my sister and I went out to brunch a few weeks ago and we happened upon a nursery where I discovered this plant. I think it is a cape primrose although there was no tag in sight.
These little plants were on sale for a mere $2.00 each!


Look at the rainbow of colours on this one little plant!


I bought two
one for the bathroom and one for the den.

The flowers on each plant have several colours which I thought quite unusual.


I feel myself smiling...


Aren't they cheerful?


I wasn't looking for house plants until I spied them blooming their wee hearts out 
just waiting for a home to call their own.

What have you stumbled on that brightened your day?

I hope that your weekend is full to the brim
with lovely things. 
~ ~ ~

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I recently stumbled upon your blog and it has brightened my day :)