Thursday, June 17, 2010

After a ridiculously long time we have a winner!

When I posted the giftaway May 9th I made a typo and meant to write May 17th instead of June 17th as the closing date...and I felt that I should stick with what was in black and white so after this ridiculously long time we have a winner.
These are the goodies...

Entries...hand printed...Ultra Low Tech 


Recycled Tiffany's Blue Bag from last purchase
(sterling bangle)


I love the packaging...and the presentation...


The newest bangle is on the top!
The one below is an older Tiffany, the rest are vintage.

Drumroll please...

Congratulations!



Please email me with your mailing address and I'll pop this in the mail pronto.
bungalowhostess@gmail.com

6 comments:

LPC said...

Congratulations, Deja!

the gardener's cottage said...

you are such a sweetheart. i love those bangles.

~janet

mette said...

Lucky Deja, congratulations!

Blighty said...

Nice bangles! Bx

Susan B said...

Oh my goodness!!! How did I miss this until now? Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll drop you a note straight away.

vicki archer said...

Lovely prize.....xv