Thursday, April 1, 2010

I am going to be absent for a few days.....

I am going to be incommunicado for a few days.....taking my lovely daughter away...she has a new job, and her birthday is in a couple of weeks, we enjoy spending time together, (I pray this will always be this way) we are going to shop for her, see some new sights, drink some bubbly, (she who is not afraid of corks!) dine at some fine bistros, and who knows what mischief we might get up to?
I am not taking my Laptop...I am travelling light

Janet would be pleased....
and Metscan I am trying to pare down my "baggage" as you have suggested!

Hugs from the Hostess of the Humble Bungalow
XOXO

9 comments:

Semi Expat said...

Enjoy and have a wonderful time too! We will all be waiting for you on your return. x

Maggie said...

Have fun!

Suburban Princess said...

Have a wonderful time! And remember...smiling is the best thing you can do for your complextion :O)

LPC said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Jeanne Henriques said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned. We look forward to hearing all about it!! Happy Easter!!
Jeanne:)

the gardener's cottage said...

Hi Leslie,

Have a fun time and don't worry, we'll all be here when you get back. Glad you took my advice and packed light, the last thing you need is a computer staring at you while you are relaxing!

~janet

mette said...

Hostess: Do enjoy your time with your daughter and come back safe, we miss you!

Tanya said...

It's great when Moms and daughters can do such stuff together. Enjoy your trip and come back soon.

Duchesse said...

That is the best! Yes, this is not an online time; enjoy every minute.