Monday, March 29, 2010

I almost forgot, pardon me ...pictures were requested.

Debra K and Linda Lundstrom


Self portrait, sort of...


I need a longer mirror!

A couple of quick pics...the jacket as requested.

It is a small Bungalow...and Mr.HB is at the Firm.
It's just me and my camera...
I even put on my glasses.

No worries.
Use your imagination

I watched a film that made me weep....The Blind Side.
Sandra Bullock was amazing...
Humour me here...please.

I think that there are more amazing women whose stories could and should be told.
Maybe you know one of them?
Maybe you are one of them?








2 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

Your jacket is gorgeous! It is the perfect combo of CC chic and jeans and t-shirt casual :O)

Faux Fuchsia said...

You look fab and I SOBBED all the way through Blind Side- loved it. The movie house was nice too!