Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to my "baby".


Yesterday was my son's 29th birthday. 
He is married, with a lovely (and very beautiful) wife, is fortunate to have a  home, a good job and is going to become a father in early June.... I did say "Father."
 (my baby is going to be a parent)

He was almost 2 when we moved into the Bungalow and it doesn't seem that long ago.

I can still see him riding his bike on the sidewalk in front of the house...playing with his lego, cuddling his dog, playing ice hockey...or coming home from school famished and needing a snack.

 Love, joy, and memories....powerful emotions are stirring within.

Tonight we are all going out for dinner to celebrate and then coming back here to the Humble Bungalow. 
On the dessert menu; strawberries, chocolate and bubbly.


3 comments:

LPC said...

Congratulations to you and happy birthday to your son. Have a wonderful celebration.

La Belette Rouge said...

Happy Birthday to your son. I hope you have a wonderful fete!

Semi Expat said...

How wonderful .... enjoy your evening of celebration.X