Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Post spa...

I am in that Zen Zone..my spa experience was stellar, a facial and a manicure, a soak in the mineral pool, decadence.......I came home to pop that free range organic chicken in the oven and made some mashed potatoes, roasted carrots, and gravy.....a few glasses of bubbly and I am ready for bed!

Have been planning a getaway to Seattle in March...and Sweet Tea in Seattle has suggested some shopping spots and dining too! I have admired her Tory Burch flats and there is a new shopping area with Neiman Marcus, Tory Burch, Louis Vuitton, Hermes! called The Bravern.
Thank you Sweet Tea your help it is much appreciated!

Blogging is interesting, informative and still so new to me, a network,  like a community of sorts.
I had a pen pal way back in the 1960's, we've come a long way....

3 comments:

the gardener's cottage said...

sounds like a wonderful day at a beautiful spa, lucky you.

janet

LPC said...

Oh I love the Zen Zone:).

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Janet- I am grateful! I don't do it often so it is really a treat when I do indulge.
LPC-Zen Zone is a place I would like to be 24/7 but life has a way of tossing things about...as you know all too well.